Job Position: Restaurant General Manager Job Posted: January 7th, 2016 Job Deadline: Location: Several locations across Ontario
The Restaurant General Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of a Crabby Joe’s location and ensures that sales targets, profitability, guest satisfaction and operational excellence is meeting corporate standards at all times.
- Responsible for every guest of the restaurant receiving the best experience possible. Models and instils a culture of being guest focused.
- Regularly monitors, reports on and reviews key financials and performance indicators. Creates and executes successful action plans where necessary.
- Ensures that brand standards for product and food quality, food safety, service, cleanliness, maintenance and health and safety are being met at all times.
- Ensures consistency in presentation of product, set up of promotions and store appearance. Promotes and preserves all chain standards.
- Continually finds opportunities to develop managers and staff through effective coaching and communication.
- Works in concert with a District Manager to develop and execute strategies to continually improve sales, profitability, service, food quality and timing and operational performance.
Job Requirements Qualified candidates will have:
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills, as well as solid track record of delivering timely results.
- Ability to grow sales and profitability.
- A solid understanding of sales, profit performance, inventory procedures and analysis, as well as the ability to develop and execute action plans based on that analysis with direction from a District Manager.
- Potential to effectively run both Front-of-House and Back-of-House and lead all shifts to brand standards.
- Driven and focused. Passion for people and service excellence.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and develop people.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and of POS systems.
- Good understanding of AGCO, OHSA, ESA regulations and standards.
- Previous restaurant management experience.
To apply for this position, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org